Teachers...
















Hey all! I would like to introduce my 2 wonderful teachers today. They are the Mr Wong (old guy in the middle) and Mr Suhaimi (The shades guy).

Mr Wong is a Mathematics teacher and Mr Suhaimi is a Full Humanities teacher. They both have helped me a lot throughout this year. I believe that being a teacher is a tough job if your class is totally inattentive everytime. But they always have to bear with it as it is their job after all. Nevertheless, they have shown me lots of care, taught me lots of new things and life skills and lessons to make me a better person and leader.

Teachers are somebody needed in everyone's life, no one is without a teacher. Anyone can be a teacher, what diferentiates some from others is the amount of effort they have put into teaching their students. I hope that all of you should try and show your appreciation to all your teachers, thank them for imparting their knowledge to you, as they are also human beings like us. People with feelings and a heart, everyone likes to feel needed. Thats what we should do! to make our teachers feel that they are needed by us.

Here's a moto from my School which is held by all the Patrician teachers:
POTEST QUI VULT - which means HE WHO WILLS, CAN!

Happy blogging! :)
Sagaknight