The Happy Nerd.

My lecturer gave back our test paper back today. She was mentioning about the marks. She told us that she was disappointed with the grades that we got (especially in the objective part). As she was mentioning that the highest marks is 81% and the second highest marks is 71%, I looked at Lehod who was sitting next to me and said, "Darn. I wonder what did I get. I bet Imah is the one who got the highest marks." ^.^

As I was finishing my sentence, she called up my name. I was actually nervous coz I was talking when she was talking too. Which is rude. I know, I know. Then she hand in my paper to me. Gosh. First thing that popped into my mind: "Darn. I got the lowest mark."

I didn't expect to see the figure 81% there at all. Wahhhhhhhhh..... Freakin' happy!! What makes the test hard is the objective questions. They are soooooooo confusing! And I'm glad I got the highest for that too. I got 7/10. *smugs*


*the happy nerd*