Holla!

Holla! *high five*

Sorry for the lack of update! I've been very very busy lately. I hope everyone is doin fine! Well, if u have been reading my blog for the past few days, u guys should know how excited I am to be back to my hometown.....TODAY!

I will be back for a short holiday. The Muslims are goin to celebrate Eid ul-Fitr in less than one week. Eid al-Fitr marks the end of the fasting of Ramadhan.

I usually feel excited when it comes to celebrating Eid. My relatives will come and gather at my grandparents' house. Each would bring something. It may be cookies, cakes, carbonated drinks, curry, etc.

My beloved grandfather passed away just few months ago and I still feel the sadness. This year's Eid is goin to be different without him. I dont feel the excitement. I dont even have a new pair of baju kurung. Mom asked me to make a new pair, but I declined. I dont have the heart to celebrate Eid this year.

So since I don't have a new pair of baju kurung, I will be wearing my mom's. Blergh.