I KNEW ABOUT THIS BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE!

I love animation...if I had any talent for it, I'd be an aspiring cartoonist...but alas, I don't...so I satisfy my creative aspirations through my writing, short films and D&D (when I've got players, that is)...but I still have a soft spot for animation...


As a result, I've got a series on my blog called Flash Friday, where I take my past week of internet cruising and showcase the best flash cartoon and flash game I found in my travels...this week's edition covered some RPG-themed material that I found...the cartoon I chose was created by the brilliant Adam Phillips, my favorite animator of all-time...as a result, anything else I may have found was knocked out of the running for mention on my blog...

A tough decision...but sometimes I can't help myself...I found this one today*...it's about 30 seconds long, but it speaks to the heart...

We all know that guy...you know...the one who always rushes up behind you when you've just discovered something new on the internet and begins blabbering about how he's already seen it or "that's old news"...they're the expert on the subject and you're his nubian inferior because he heard about it before you did...

Funny thing is, most of the time they're talking out their ass about it, having only seen it themselves a few minutes beforehand...that one moment where he can feel superior to you is the highlight of their day...

Watch this...it made my day...


*For the record, I saw this before everyone else did...I was the first one...