Hola!!!

Hello to everybody! =)

First of all, I would like to thank the person who has invited me to join this blog site. As required, every new member must at least writes a post about themselves. So here goes a brief introduction of myself.

My name is Izza Farihana and u can find me at www.izzafarihana.blogspot.com I've been blogging since last May, if I'm not mistaken. I started with Xanga before I was introduced to Blogspot. So I am still new in this arena.

I am from Malaysia and still struggling to get my Diploma. I will be graduating next year, insyaallah. I enjoy listening to music, making new friends, blog stalking, reading and anything that has fun in it. I am open minded, moody, loves to talk, hard to handle at times, whine a lot and so on(this one is for u to find out!). When I say I am open minded, don't get me wrong.

I can turn out to be a monster when I am not in a good mood. But please bear with me. Just wait around. I'll smile again folks! =)

I mix with a lot of people. I have friends aged from 18 y.o. up to 55 y.o. I mix with people from different walks of life. Some comes from rich family. Some are naughty. Some are professionals. Some are religious. U name it. Mixing with different people makes me understand life better.

So there u go. A brief introduction about me. Hope we'll get to know each other better soon. Goodbye for now.



Remember,please bear with me! =D