About me and u must read...

Hey friends, i think its time for me to say about me. My real name is Nandha, but known to you people as Monterines. Its my nick name used by my friends in college. I'm currently doing my 2nd year B.E in Mechanical Engineering and I'm 18 years old. My hobbies are playing chess, blogging etc,. I think my idea is working good. Till today there are 9 authors for this blog including me. Here we can discuss about any common matters. At the end of each month we can select a blogger, who had posted good posts and received good attention from other fellow bloggers and award him a title "Blogger of the month". Each blogger should post at least 1 post once in 10 days and all should comment at least once in each post. I think this will work well and lets hope for the best. And the day for publishing the posts starts from day after tomorrow. All the best for all bloggers...

Proverb of the day: Machine rules the world, but a Mechanical Engineer rules the machines. Proud to be a Mechanical Engineer.