Will I Be Missed?

My 1 week break has come to an end. I am going back to my campus today. Sigh. I hate to leave home. I wish my uni is at my hometown so that I don't have to be away from my family, spend on air tickets and of course be loved all the time. ;)

My Eid break has been great. I love every single moment of it. Spending time with my bestie, road trip with my small family, house cleaning with my brothers and stuff like that. I really miss these moments when I am in Kuching.

So I am planning to leave my modem behind as my final exams starts end of this month. I won't be blogging that much so please dont miss me too much yah! *wink* I will update u guys with things that I'm going through daily along with pictures. I just have to bear with my uni's wireless internet connection. Blergh.


wondering will I be missed?


P/S: Monterines, can u pls change my name from Farihana to Izza? Under the profiles of authors at the right side of the page. Thanx!