My babies =]

Greetings Lovely's
I haven't posted much recently because of school and exams, but I am done with that for a week or so. Recently a gossip website has sweep through my campus, and is all the rage. Juicycampus.com allows anonymous postings. Some are in good spirit but others seem really hurtful, and I feel bad for those who 'not so clean' reputation is being broadcast online for anyone to see. I'm in my 3rd year of college and I keep to myself. I have a pretty close network of friends that I call my family. I may have the reputation of a wild child with them, but that's ok. On campus I am probably most noted for my chemistry genius lol and my tattoo/piercing addiction. SOOOO i decided I should share my tattoo's and piercings, since I love them so. I doubt that you all care about what I know about chemistry! Here's a List of what I have in order of when I got them =] If blogger acts right, I will add pictures.
  1. 6 lobe
  2. navel*
  3. cartilage ear (left)
  4. ankh (Left waistline)
  5. monroe (left side)*
  6. tongue
  7. surface (above navel)*
  8. bottom lip (left side) labret
  9. bottom navel
  10. rook (left)
  11. serotonin (upper right back)
  12. fleur de Lis (lower back)
  13. nipple 1 (left barbell)
  14. nipple 2 (right loopy loop)
* removed =[