Tomatoes or Microsoft?

Here goes:

There was this man, who went to Microsoft to find a job...

Man: "I need a job, even if it meant to be a toilet cleaner, etc... I wana work at Microsoft."

Receptionist: "Great~! We need people like you. Give us your email address, we will send u your application form and your confirmation letter right away!"

Man: "Erm... I dont have an email address. Snail mail can?"

Receptionist: "WHAT~? At this cyber-age, you dun haf email? I am sorry. Please get an email address and come back again."

The man was disappointed. And went home dejected and sad...
He passed by a vegetables and fruits stall...
So he decided to buy some tomatoes with what $ he has left...
Upon reaching home...
He sold some to his neighbour who was surprised at the NICE tomatoes he picked out...
His neighbour gave him more $ den he should get...
The man realised the idea of 'profit'...
He told himself...
I shall buy more tomatoes and sell more tmr...
After some time...
He began to make some $...
He set up a shop...
After some more time...
He set up a farm...
Planted tomatoes and became a regional exporter...
He earned millions and was interviewed one day...

Reporter: "Hi, May I know wad's the secret of your success?"

Man: "I never gave up, started small and became wad I am today."

Reporter: "Wow... Tt sounds tough... Can I have your email address so we can arrange a formal interview? I would like to feature u in our magazine."

Man: "Sorry. I don't have an email address. Please divert all mails to my office."

Reporter: "What? You realise that if you had an email address... Your business would perhaps be global and worth billions?"

Man: "NO~! I am satisfied... If I had an email address... I would be at Microsoft cleaning toilets~!"